DC Event: Growing Your PracticeMay 3, 2011
[tweetmeme source= “sethkahan” only_single=false]
Last Friday at Chef Tony’s here in Bethesda, just outside Washington DC, I held my second Seth Kahan on Consulting lunch & learn. The topic was, Growing Your Practice. For my demonstrable results in that area, see my client list which includes 30 CEOs, two consortia of 70+ CEOs, and, 60+ organizations in both public and private sectors.
I ran participants through an assessment of their practices and hit these five topics:
1. Evaluate what’s holding you back from the success you deserve
2. Build the mindset that generates immediate and long-term growth
3. Identify and find your target markets
4. Build a brand that raises your esteem among your most valuable clients
5. Create the pull that compels people to come looking for youPreparing
All the details, including the assessment, can be found in my handout.
My next event will also be at Chef Tony’s on Friday, May 27, 12-1:30. There will again be a fixed price lunch. Topic to be: How to Earn What You Are Worth. Mark your calendars!