Grow Your Practice through Audio Learning with ExpertsApril 6, 2010
If you follow me regularly, you know I interview world-class consultants in Alan Weiss’s global community, and make these interviews available through this blog. All interviews are available here. You must listen to these. They will do two things:
* The audio interviews will introduce you to remarkable members of my consulting community. This is the same community that you join when you sign up for one of my Private Roster™ Mentor Programs. The collective expertise is off the charts.
* Each interview provides you with practical tools for advancing your practice that you can put to immediate use. For example, you get:
- Expert legal advice from lawyers, Ed Poll & Erik Pelton
- Marketing advice from marketing guru, Linda Popky
- Tools to help clients strategize from business growth experts, Phil Symchych, Amanda Setili, Stuart Cross, and Pat Lynch
- Expert tips and techniques from professional speakers, Alan Weiss, Cal LeMon, and Dan Coughlin
- Entrepreneurial strategy from the founders of million-dollar practices, Rob Nixon and Chad Barr.
- Coaching tips from executive coaches, Linda Henman and Nancy MacKay.
- Stories on how to reduce labor intensity from the Insurance Assurance expert, Scott Simmonds.
- Candid descriptions of running a multi-city training event for a single client from the Influence expert, Libby Wagner.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!