Interview with Dan Coughlin, World-class Keynote Speaker and Management ConsultantMarch 11, 2010
In this interview I speak to Dan Coughlin, one of the first inductees into Alan Weiss’s Million Dollar Consultant® Hall of Fame.
Dan is a keynote speaker, seminar leader, executive coach, organizational development consultant, and author of three books: The Management 500: A High-Octane Formula for Business Success, ACCELERATE: 20 Practical Lessons to Boost Business Momentum, and Corporate Catalysts: How to Make Your Company More Successful, Whatever Your Title, Income, or Authority.
Dan Coughlin teaches practical ideas that improve business performance. He defines a great business performance as significantly improving an organization’s most important desired outcomes in a sustainable way.
In this conversation Dan talks about
- How he got started
- The importance of writing commercially published books
- What business people can learn from Lorenzo De Ferrari
- Growing an executive coaching business
- Working with speakers’ bureaus
- Strategic acceleration for businesses, achieving sustainable profitable growth