Rob Nixon, World-class Entrepreneur, InterviewedMarch 4, 2010
In this interview I speak to Rob Nixon, a world-class Australian entrepreneur and inductee into Alan Weiss’s Million Dollar Consultant® Hall of Fame.
Rob is best known for the unique coaching process he invented to help accountants dramatically improve their financial situation. Rob has been able to scale his program to progressively help more and more accounting firms achieve documented progress which vastly outweighs the investments they make in his program.
In this conversation Rob discusses:
- How he got started
- Mistakes and recoveries that allowed him to perfect his process
- The growth of his organization and revenue
- Continued opportunities he is pursuing
- The evolution of his business from a solo practice to an enterprise with sellable value
- The elements of his sales and marketing including, promoting the success of his clients, the growth of his database, and the development of his brand