Scott Simmonds, World-class Insurance ConsultantFebruary 24, 2010
In this interview I speak to Scott Simmonds, consultant and inductee into Alan Weiss’s Million Dollar Consultant® Hall of Fame.
Scott provides insurance advice, and he does not sell insurance. His business is based on providing unbiased information about insurance to his clients, 100s of companies large and small. When businesses are making significant decisions that have to do with insurance and risk management. Because he does not sell insurance, his clients know that his value is the best: impartial, unprejudiced and reliable.
Scott writes The Insurance Assurance℠ Blog
In this interview Scott talks about
- Growing his business from the early days to the present
- The importance of mentoring to business success
- Setting the stage for success when first starting
- His big breakthrough, reducing labor intensity
- Talking to clients about deliverables vs solutions
- Being active in the local consulting community