Interview with the Master Mentor, Alan WeissFebruary 16, 2010
Alan Weiss is a force of nature. He has published over 500 articles and 32 books including his best seller, Million Dollar Consulting. In his publications and workshops he draws on his extensive experience consulting to organizations that include Merck, Hewlett-Packard, GE, Mercedes-Benz, State Street Corporation, Times Mirror Group, The Federal Reserve, The New York Times Corporation, and over 500 other leading organizations. Alan Weiss, Ph.D., is the founder of Summit Consulting Group.
Among other great successes, Alan is known for his Mentoring Program with over 1,000 participants (including many satisfied customers who re-register) spanning 15 countries. His mentoring style is inimitable. He helps people achieve their personal best regularly and systematically.
In this interview he talks about:
- How he grew the Mentor Program from its inception in 1996
- Dramatic successes among participants
- Buddy and Koufax, his personal helpers
- His unique style of mentoring
- His decision to expand the Mentor Program by inviting exceptional participants to become Master Mentors
- His future vision of the Mentor Program
- How he chooses his Master Mentors
- What is beyond the Accelerant Curve
- His upcoming offering, Alan & the Gang
- Attitudes and behaviors that accelerate results